The Sapelo Island lighthouse was built in 1820 on the south end of the island. It continues to serve as a navigational landmark for boatmen entering Doboy Sound and Duplin River system.
Photo Category: Coastline - Southeast Georgia
Photo Location: Georgia, Sapelo Island
Photo Date: 1999 August
|640 x 411||40.98 KB|
|1280 x 821||166.40 KB|
|1816 x 1164||404.90 KB|
|Added On||18th October 2015|